Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sony BRAVIA W-Series KDL-46W5100 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV for $999.95

Cheap Sony BRAVIA W-Series KDL-46W5100 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Discount Review Shop



I bought this TV during the Thanksgiving day sale...for a total of 73 including the Blue Ray player, delivery and setup. To this day, I have not seen a better deal on this combo. The delivery and setup was impeccable.

This is my first LCD TV and did a lot of research. Finally, it was between a Samsung and Sony. The two things that tipped in favor of the Sony was the matte finish screen and the sound quality (that I tested at my local Best Buy). We have a very bright living room and the matte finish makes a difference.

I was not too thrilled with the sound. While it was better than the Samsung, at higher volume I could hear the speakers jarring. So, finally I bought a Sony Sound Bar to get around the issue.Sony HTCT100 Sound Bar with Subwoofer - Black

Picture quality is excellent. I wondered if the 46" was going to be too big since my previous TV was a 27"...but it suited our living room perfectly. I love it's looks. However, I do wish it had a swivel stand. It would have made it easier when I had to reach around the back.

I did not have a wired internet connection to test the internet features. Just last week, I hooked up a wireless ethernet bridge Cisco-Linksys WET610N Wireless-N Bridge to finally start using the internet features. I am not too excited about the internet features...it works well, but there's not enough internet content that I like.

Overall, a great TV.

Available at Amazon

Cheap "Sony BRAVIA W-Series KDL-46W5100 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV" Discount Review Shop





"Sony BRAVIA W-Series KDL-46W5100 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV" Feature


  • A 46-inch, 16:9 Full HD 1080p Resolution Panel provides optimum resolution from any HDTV source that delivers 1080p content
  • Motionflow 120Hz technology reduces judder and sharpens fast-moving images for a crisp, natural picture for unprecedented motion detail
  • The built-in BRAVIA Internet Video feature allows you to access select on-demand entertainment , view hit movies, TV shows, music videos and more
  • Select and personalize your entertainment experience on your BRAVIA HDTV that provide you access to the latest news, weather and much more
  • Includes USB input that lets you view photos on the big screen, listen to your favorite MP3s or watch video clips



"Sony BRAVIA W-Series KDL-46W5100 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV" Overview


Enjoy the latest in HDTV performance with the Sony BRAVIA W-Series. Experience Sony's motion detail and clarity with Motionflow 120Hz technology. Features built-in BRAVIA Internet Video capabilities so you can access and stream on-demand movies, TV shows. You can also personalize your viewing experience with widgets containing the latest news, weather and stock information.













Available at Amazon

Cheap "Sony BRAVIA W-Series KDL-46W5100 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV" Discount Review Shop

"Sony BRAVIA W-Series KDL-46W5100 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV" Related Products


No comments:

Post a Comment