Thursday, September 16, 2010

LG AN-WL100W Wireless Media Kit for $169.99

Cheap LG AN-WL100W Wireless Media Kit Discount Review Shop



I got this free with the purchase of an LG Tv. It does exactly what is says, broadcasts HD without wires. I have it hooked up in my living room to my main cable box via an HDMI splitter and the TV is in my bedroom. The signal does transmit through the wall with out much trouble and the picture is normally perfect. I had some troubles after I mounted the wireless receiver to the back of the TV. LG reccommends the placement but you may want to play around with it before settling on a spot. I moved it a couple inches and now the signal seems to be coming in fine. I did have to get another remote from my cable company for their box, the LG remote wont work with it throught the wireless media kit, te cable remote does just fine. Over all I am really happy with this unit, especially since it was free!

Available at Amazon

Cheap "LG AN-WL100W Wireless Media Kit" Discount Review Shop





"LG AN-WL100W Wireless Media Kit" Feature


  • 1080p Wireless Transmitter
  • Wireless Ready Receiver
  • Uncompressed Video



"LG AN-WL100W Wireless Media Kit" Overview


LG AN-WL100W Wireless Media Kit













Available at Amazon

Cheap "LG AN-WL100W Wireless Media Kit" Discount Review Shop

"LG AN-WL100W Wireless Media Kit" Related Products


No comments:

Post a Comment