Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sharp Aquos LC52SE94U 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV for $2,299.95

Cheap Sharp Aquos LC52SE94U 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Discount Review Shop



This is an outstanding TV. Bright clear picture, clean motion, lots of inputs. I considered the comparable Samsungs but did not like the shiny screen or frame. The picture quality was indistinguishable to my eyes in the store. I ultimately settled on Sharp due to the reports of extraordinary customer service for Sharp vs. much less satisfaction with Samsung customer service. I have not been disappointed with the Sharp so far.

Update - After nearly 6 weeks, the wall mount finally arrived. Thumbs up for Sharp, thumbs down for Abe's of Maine.

I would have rather purchased the TV from Amazon, but they do not sell this model direct. So, I bought from Abe's of Maine, who offered no tax, free shippping and a free wall mount. This made their price substantially less than other vendors; moreover, Abe's was highly rated as a vendor. My experience? I cannot recommend Abe's of Maine (actually, Abe's of New Jersey). After I ordered the TV online, I got an e-mail to call them to discuss the order. Not surprisingly, a high pressure salesman tried to get me to upgrade everything from the mode of delivery, to the free wall mount, to an extended warranty, even to a different TV. I did upgrade the delivery as what came for free was "curbside delivery" and got a mount that was thinner (and tiltable) compared to the "free mount" that was included with the TV which was not tiltable. After about 2.5 weeks, the TV showed up. Delivery was quick and easy and the driver helped me remove the TV from the box and set it up. But the wall mount I ordered was not included, forcing me to scramble to find a solution to put the TV on temporarily. So far, I am still waiting for the wall mount, more than a week after reporting it missing.

Bottom line - This Sharp is one fine TV. Abe's of Maine was disappointing.

Available at Amazon

Cheap "Sharp Aquos LC52SE94U 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV" Discount Review Shop





"Sharp Aquos LC52SE94U 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV" Feature


  • Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) Resolution
  • Built-in ATSC/QAM/NTSC Tuners
  • Next Generation 10-Bit ASV LCD Panel
  • AQUOS Netâ¿¢
  • AQUOS Link Function



"Sharp Aquos LC52SE94U 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV" Overview


The AQUOS Special Edition SE94 Series represents the absolute best AQUOS Series ever made. Available in 65", 52" & 46" screen sizes, the AQUOS SE94 series features Full HD 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080) and the exclusive "Cornerstone" design for detailed images in a super-thin and light package. Equipped with a 10-Bit panel with over 1 billion colours and 120Hz Fine Motion Advanced for unprecedented picture quality. Plus, with AQUOS Net you can access customizable Internet-based information and unprecedented level of customer service.













Available at Amazon

Cheap "Sharp Aquos LC52SE94U 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV" Discount Review Shop

"Sharp Aquos LC52SE94U 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV" Related Products


No comments:

Post a Comment